Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Is A Stamp Camp?


What do you get when you add some crafty ladies, a Saturday afternoon, and some Stampin' Up! supplies?  

A Stamp Camp & a ton of fun!
❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧
Here are some pictures from my I {heart} Hearts class that was held on Saturday.

 
Here's a little display of cattys, additional projects made with the I {heart} Hearts stamp set, and my little workshop mascot, Sadie.


A few project bins, ready and waiting.
(If you'd like to see a close view of all the cards we created, please view yesterday's post.)


A place for everyone to sit and crank out their creativity.

Sweet ladies at work with room left over for you to come and join us.

Yummies for your tummy.

I hope you enjoyed a little peek into my stamp camp and maybe we'll see you soon. ❤


3 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

GRACIAS for sharing. I have never held a stamp camp let alone a class so seeing it helps ease my stress...Super Cute projects...and I would love some yummy for my tummy!
Marisol Gutierrez

BJ Smith said...

Hi Hope! This was a fun idea! It was neat to see how you run your stamp camp. I run mine of Friday nights (i did post on LNS). How do you do for attendance on Saturday afternoon? I have been debating on switching to a day class. Thanks for the share. :)

Janet Swofford said...

Hope,
I sure do wish I lived close enough to come to your Stamp Camp! It looks like you all had a blast:-) Your projects are just adorable.
Thanks for sharing!
Inky hugs,
Janet