Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Color Ribbon Share


Hi Stampers!

It’s time again for the annual “In Color” ribbon share.

This year’s fabulous In Colors have really struck a cord
with me. I can’t decide which one is my favorite.

If you are like me and want to play with all five new
“In Color” ribbons, this may be the perfect solution
to have them all without the hefty price tag.

In this share, you will receive 3 yards each of the 5 new
"In Color" ribbons. That’s 15 yards of 1/2” stitched poly
ribbon for a cost of $12. If you were to purchase all the rolls
individually, you would spend $44.75!

Each share consists of 5 spots. If you would like more than
one spot, no problem, just let me know.

I already have several interested ladies, so I only have 2 spots
available in this round. If you’re interested contact me soon.
Once all the spots are filled, I will order the ribbon.



(peach parfait, poppy parade, pear pizzazz, concord crush, blushing bride,)


No comments: