Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Family Photo Session

Yesterday, I told of my sorta sunrise stroll (I'm southern ya'll) on Tybee Island, but I didn't tell you why I was there.  I am going to humor myself and pretend that someone out there cares. (grin)

I was in Tybee for a reunion of those on my father's side of the family.  The whole family couldn't make it, but enough for a nice group photo attended, so we decided to have ourselves a little photo shoot.  Yes, we planned ahead, which is why we all match...well almost all of us, but hey what's Photoshop for if you're not going to use it?

I could easily just show you the final shot, but what fun would that be?  So many wonderful moments are always caught on camera in an attempt to get that perfect shot.

So here's my share for the day.  May I introduce my family...


It's the lady in charge.  When big sis directs, we listen...cause we're skeered not too.

Notice how big sis is front and center, putting everyone into place.  I told you we listen.


Just a little test shot.              Our final collaborative effort.



I took what seemed like hundreds of pictures that evening.  Here are a few of my favs.

My baby girl lovin' on some butterflies.

My Aunt & Uncle adore each 
other.  They are so stinkin' cute.
A special moment of joy 
between a brother and his sister.




The newlywed's and Baby J.



My sweet angel is growing up. (tear)

  
Me and my honey.
Hello, Daddy.


 And finally, my miracle cousin and his favorite cousin. Nope, I'm still not offended at all that he didn't ask for  a picture with his redheaded cousin. (sniffle)



No comments: